Reiki and the Body-Mind-Connection
It is believed that when we encounter a negative or traumatic event in our live, may it be an accident, a break-up, toxic work environment, the loss of a loved one or even something we have experienced as a baby such as a vaccine, the energy of this event gets stored in our internal organs creating a negative energy blockage that brings the body out of balance.
When this energy doesn’t get released, the body will try to find other ways to express this trauma. It may take the form of flashbacks, bad dreams, chronic pain, headaches, anxiety and other conditions. Reiki can help to release these negative energy blockages and while doing so allows the body to calm down and to let go of the stuck energy.
How can Reiki help you?
Reiki is the energy of unconditional love and when applied to the body can:
- relieve pain, especially chronic pain
- help the body to release stress, anxiety and tension and to calm down
- help you to achieve better sleep
- speed up your body’s self-healing ability
- assist your body in cleansing itself of toxins and will support your immune system
- promote harmony and balance for the body, mind and spirit
- clear the mind and improve focus and may assist with decision making
- help to assist with medical treatment and other therapies, for example chemo-therapy