Reiki Benefits and the Body-Mind-Connection
The benefits of Reiki are vast. It is believed that when we encounter a negative or traumatic event in our life, the energy of this event gets stored in our internal organs creating a negative energy blockage. This may bring our body out of balance.
What is a negative or traumatic event?
A negative event can be an accident, a break-up, toxic work environment, the loss of a loved one or even something we have experienced as a baby such as a vaccine.
When this energy doesn’t get released, the body will try to find other ways to express this trauma. It may take the form of flashbacks, bad dreams, chronic pain, headaches, anxiety and other conditions.
The benefits of Reiki can help to release these negative energy blockages and while doing so allows the body to calm down and to let go of the stuck energy.
How can Reiki help you?
Reiki is the energy of unconditional love and when applied to the body can:
- relieve pain, especially chronic pain
- help you to release stress, anxiety and tension and to calm down
- help you to achieve better sleep
- speed up your body’s self-healing ability
- assist your body in cleansing itself of toxins and will support your immune system
- promote harmony and balance for the body, mind and spirit
- clear the mind and improve focus and may assist with decision making
- help to assist with medical treatment and other therapies, for example chemo-therapy